Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just for fun Dewey Decimal Quiz, Thanks Helene!

The Dewey Decimal Quiz was fun, because it let me cheat! Of course, I ginned the system by using 590 as my favorite number. This reminds me of how I let my son cheat at the little math game we used to play when he was 3 or 4. I figured that if he was smart enough to count ahead and do multiplication in his head at 4, then let him cheat. Here is my results:
Barbara Beardsley's Dewey Decimal Section:
590 Animals (Zoology)

Class:
500 Science

Contains:
Math, astronomy, prehistoric life, plants and animals.

What it says about you:
You are fascinated by the world around you, and see it as a puzzle worth exploring. You try to understand how things work and how you can make them better. You might be a nerd.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

No comments: